ST-C12 32oz. Algaecide Spring Treat by United Chemical
For crystal clear water when penning and starting any type pool treated with chlorine or bromine for the season.
- Kills invisible and early algae
- Provides initial water conditioning
- Improves water clarity
- Provides an easier-to-maintain pool
- May be use with Pool Stain Treat
Is it time to open your pool? Look to Spring Treat to deliver crystal clear water when opening and starting any type of pool treated with Chlorine or bromine for the season.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with labeling. Always add Spring Treat directly to pool. FOR CRYSTAL CLEAR WATER WHEN OPENING AND STARTING FOR THE SEASON POOLS TREATED WITH CHLORINE OR BROMINE:
- Add 32 fluid ounces of Spring Treat per 15,000 gallons of pool water.
- Add 2 lbs. of dry granular chlorine OR 2 gallons of liquid chlorine per 15,000 gallons of water.
- Wait 1 hour before entering pool. Observe the required waiting prior for the chlorine or bromine product used with Spring Treat if greater than 1 hour
- Chlorinate pool continuously with any of the available chlorinators. Allow chlorine test to stand five minutes before reading to get a full chlorine test. Use OTO (yellow test) when testing for chlorine or bromine.
- To maintain crystal clear water, No Mor Problems may be used in conjunction with chlorine or bromine. To prevent staining by minerals, Pool Stain Treat may be used. Follow the directions for use for each product. Maintain the chlorine or bromine product label